A Holiday Gift Guide for the Powder Hound
A Holiday Gift Guide for the Powder Hound:
Does that Powder Hound you're shopping for have everything? How about freshening up their wardrobe or grabbing some cool new accessories. Keep reading for some fresh, new ideas on the market.
- The North Face has released their most advanced, breathable-waterproof technology yet! Futurelight hit the market this fall and has been getting great feedback. It has better breath-ability, more innovative waterproofing, superior softness, proven durability, all with sustainability in mind.
- Smith Optic's 4D MAG Goggles: Smith's NEWEST goggles, the 4D MAG, have 25% more vision with their curved lens at the bottom of the frame! With their magnetic lens technology you can easily change your lens for those variable days on the slopes. Have we mentioned, they're also Chromopop ... AKA high def for your eyes!
- Stance Snow Socks: NEW to High Country this season ... Stance Socks! Stance is known for their funky patterns and colors. They have brought life back into the overlooked accessory by partnering with artists, athletes and influencers to bring fun back into your socks.
- Hestra Gloves: Time to update those grungy Kinko gloves? Hestra has been making state of the art gloves from Sweden for 80 years. Grab a pair of Hestra's and you won't have to worry about wet, cold hands on the hill again.
- Dakine Heli Pro Pack: Dakine partnered up with Sammy Carlson to design this years Team Heli Pro 24L pack, featuring both, A frame and diagonal ski carry, vertical board carry, multiple cargo compartments, including a fleece lined goggle pocket. This is an awesome pack for cruising around in bounds or exploring out of bounds.